The term “claysus” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Terms and conditions of website usage
- the content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice;
- neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose, nor for any results obtained by using the services on this website. You acknowledge that such information and materials and results may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law;
- your use of any information or materials or results on/from this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements;
- this website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is allowed under a creative commons attribution-share alike license, which forms part of these terms and conditions;
- from time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s);>
- you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password and are solely responsible for all activities resulting from the use of and conducted through your account;
- you hereby expressly and irrevocably release and forever discharge us, our affiliated and associated companies, and our respective directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, independent and dependent contractors, licensees, successors and assigns of and from any and all actions, causes of action, suits, proceedings, liability, debts, judgments, claims and demands whatsoever in law or equity which you ever had, now have, or hereafter can, shall or may have, for or by reason of, or arising directly or indirectly out of your use of the website and the services;
Your privacy is important to claysus. By using this website you consent to the following conditions:
- claysus respects the privacy of all visitors to its website. All information is treated as confidential, including by third parties responsible for secure data storage;
- this website can be visited anonymously to learn about claysus. The data we collect regularly about visitors to this website does not enable us to identify you. We record your IP address and the details of your visit to our website using cookies, in order to improve (the use of) our website. This information generally does not directly reveal your identity;
- we collect personally identifiable information about you only if you voluntarily provide this information;
- we will use the details you provide to process inquiries, and only for the purpose for which you intended. Response forms go directly to the webmaster who forwards them on to the appropriate person within our organization;
- notwithstanding the foregoing, we will never submit your personally identifiable information to third parties for whatever purpose, including but not limited to direct marketing purposes;
- you are entitled to request access to information that we hold about you and to require it to be corrected;
claysus respects the intellectual property rights of others. It is our policy to respond promptly any claim that content posted on the platform infringes the copyright or other intellectual property infringement (“Infringement”) of any person. We will use reasonable efforts to investigate notices of alleged Infringement and will take appropriate action under applicable intellectual property law and these Terms where it believes an Infringement has taken place, including removing or disabling access to the content claimed to be infringing and/or terminating accounts and access to the platform. To notify claysus of a possible Infringement you must submit your notice in writing to the attention of “Copyright Infringement” care of email@example.com and include in your notice a detailed description of the alleged Infringement sufficient to enable us to make a reasonable determination.
Prices and conditions for claysus’ services
- a license agreement is applicable on all our software and knowledge platforms. Please read these before you order;
- all prices mentioned are exclusive of VAT. Companies in the EU, except in the Netherlands, are VAT exempt only if their VAT number is stated on the order. Companies outside the EU are always VAT exempt. Any import taxes, duties or fees are to be paid by the ordering party;
- payments are due in Euro (EUR);
- prices, VAT rates, terms of delivery, software license conditions and specifications are subject to change without prior notice.